Current Stats Script
Get your stats here! Here's a simple script to poll your node and the blockchain.
This is option #1 in your toolbox menu. You also have the option of getting your stats at anytime by using the included stats.py script customzied for the toolbox .env file:
We've released a python script for finding stats on any server. You'll need to have python3 and pip3 installed for this to run.
To install the stats script run the following:
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/easy-node-one/harmony-validator-scripts/main/stats/stats.py && pip3 install colorama
After downloading the stats.py file you'll need to customize 2 lines inside of it.
Save it and exit. Now that it's set up you can run it anytime with:
Here's an example of Shard 3 in sync via the output of
Here's the breakdown of the output:
- First line is a simple print of the date & time
- Second Section - Compares shard 0 on your server to shard 0 on the blockchain.
- Third Section - Compares local shard (3 in this photo) on your server to shard on the blockchain
- Uptime - Your node information: how long it's been booted up, # of users, cpu load average - lower means less resources in use
- Harmony DB Size - A print out of the size of your databases noted with name to the right of each.
- Harmony Version - A print out of the current version of your harmony application